Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Creative Writing


Kia ora
For the last few weeks we have been doing a story that we had to make up.My story is about two men who got lost in the bush.

  • Bam!  Bam! Guns were going off everywhere! Mosese, my best buddy, and I ran off into the forest to hide.  We knew if we wanted to survive we had to find shelter and quickly because we could see a big storm coming.

  • One hour later, the storm had arrived and we still had no shelter. We kept on walking. Then, we came to a clearing in the forest and saw a campervan.  Then we saw a bush moving and a man jumped out of it. He said, “ My name is Psycho Kayne. This is my place! What are you doing here? Ya better not think you are going to mess with me!”

  • “Calm down, Bro!” Mosese said. “We are only here ‘cos we ran away from some gunshots and now we are lost.”

So, the old guy invited us inside his campervan and let us share a tasty rabbit he had just cooked and said we could stay the night. He had been living in the campervan for about 20 years.  He made blankets out sheepskin and he had a pet
  • Cape buffalo called Alex. It was scrawny, just like my friend Alex.

Around about  9.30 that night Mosese was outside having a ciggie when he heard a crack. “ Who’s out there? Please don’t kill me! “ he said. Then a fat dog came out of the trees and Mosese saw a name tag on her. Her name was Bees. Mosese gave her a feed of wild pig and he went back to bed.

The next day,  another man came out of the bush. His name was Enzo and he said that he was looking for a dog called Bees. Mosese said, “No, it is my dog now!”  He went into the campervan and grabbed a shotgun.

Meanwhile, Kanye and I were out in the bush hunting for some food and then we heard a gunshot. We ran to the campervan and saw Mosese digging a hole beside a dead body. Kayne said, “Wait, don’t bury that man. We can use him to feed the dog and for tuna bait.”
That night, we heard sirens and saw police coming through the forest. I said, “We can not run. They will find us.  What do we do, Kayne?”

The old guy said, “Take the keys to my truck, boys and boost it out of here!”
So we took off.  Mosese was driving fast in the bush then we came to the desert road and  we drove into the army training area. kanye said, “There is the army up head, Mosese. Keep on driving!”

Suddenly, the truck hit a metal post and we flipped. My gun went off accidentally and hit Kayne in the butt cheek. He was bleeding and screaming like a baby. Mosese and I put our hands up and the police swarmed over us like ants. And then.



No comments:

Post a Comment