Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Partly Cloudy

We watched a short video called Partly cloudy. We had to write descriptive sentences about what happened using abverbs as sentence starters.

Partly cloudy

Slowly the white birds delivered kittens to the front door .

Patiently white clouds stood quietly in the sky.

Happy white clouds made shapes of  animals and babies.

Sadly the black cloud was sitting under the white colds.

The baby crocodile bit the bird’s neck.

The bird got charged by the baby ram.

Quickly the baby ram bunted the sore bird.

The hedgehog put spikes into the bird’s head.

Quietly the bird raced up to the other cloud to get armor to protect him.

Sadly the cloud poured down with tears.

Happily the cloud made an electric eel and the bird got shocked.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Reed,
    I really like this blog post because it is really funny and really good. You have all your full stops. May be next time add some more information before you put you partly cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine your bees wax thath

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine your bees wax thath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora,Reed
    I really like the way you have used a google drawing.I wounder what learning tool you used.Maybe next time you could tell the blogger what tool you used.What tool did you use?Well I have to say you are a star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora reed me Tyreece here I really like your blog update and you got cool info and Im looking forward to see more of your amazing blog updates.
    Tyreece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tyeecet I will mack a coment on yore blog . by reed and mosese

      Delete
    2. thanks tyeecet I will mack a coment on yore blog . by reed and mosese

      Delete
  6. I liked your story.

    ReplyDelete