Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Autumn Cameo

The Writing Process
Written Language Sample
Cameo
Learning Intention: I am learning how to use appropriate adjectives and powerful verbs in my cameo writing.


Success Criteria: I am able to find and highlight adjectives and verbs in a cameo and explain why they work.
I am able to write sentences with appropriate adjectives and powerful verbs in my cameo.


Task:  To write a poem about autumn, using appropriate adjectives and powerful verbs.


Remember to:  Punctuate your work correctly.

        Use careful spelling and sounding out

Here is my writing
Autumn - DRAFT

kaek kaek goes the leves on the dir trees . flat flat done goes the red and yowwl levs. It is cold said my steier i am cold to.

Autumn - Published

Crinkle, crinkle goes the leaves on the dry trees . 
Flutter, flutter! Down floats the red and yellow leaves. 
“It is cold,” said my sister. “I am cold too,” I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment